Henry Harrison Jones was born in Mt. Helen, Tennessee, son of Henry C. Jones. He was killed in action on 19 July 1918 at the age of 24. Listed on the Tablets of the Missing at Aisne-Marne American Cemetery, Belleau, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 24 April 1893
- Date of death: 19 July 1918
- County: Fentress
- Hometown: Mount Helen
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Comapny B, 116th Engineers
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Aisne-Marne American Cemetery, Belleau, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Henry H. Jones
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.