Henry Wilds Patton
Born 11 January 1899
Died 10 June 1945
Navy Medical Corps
Captain Patton was the husband of Osborne (Ossie) Price Morris and father of Davic C. and Henry W. Patton.
He served as Commander (MC) on the U.S.S. Crescent City in March, 1943 and was medical director of the United States Naval Hospital at Aiea Heights in Hawaii. He was initially buried at the Oahu Halawa Cemetery, Hawaiian Islands. He is buried at Arlington National Cemetery in Virginia, 12, 2831.
The Stars and Stripes Newspaper, 12 June 1945
Captain Henry W. Patton, 46, executive officer of Aiea Naval Hospital, died suddenly Sunday morning at the hospital. A member of the Navy Medical Corps since 1925, Captain Patton had been at Aiea since last September, following transfer from the Pearl Harbor Naval Hospital.
- Rank: Captain
- Date of birth: 11 January 1899
- Date of death: 10 June 1945
- County: Washington
- Hometown: Jonesboro
- Service Branch: Navy
- Division/Assignment: Medical Corps
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIX, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Henry W. Patton
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.