Horace Thomas Ricker was born 6 May 1895, Greene County, Tennessee to Charlotte Ricker. He entered the service at Greenville on 20 September 1917 and trained at Camp Gordon in Georgia and Camp Sevier in South Carolina where he died of broncho pneumonia on 29 November 1917.
Pvt Ricker is buried at Rehoboth United Methodist Church Cemetery, Greene County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 6 May 1895
- Date of death: 29 November 1917
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Greeneville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Headquarters Company, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Division
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Rehoboth United Methodist Church Cemetery, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Horace T. Ricker
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.