Isham Newton Houk was born 3 July 1887, Tennessee to Robert Dudley Houk and Margaret Jane Stewart. Husband of Lillie Lattimore.
He died of injuries of abdomen and pelvis both legs on 5 April 1919 in France.
Buried at Friendship Baptist Church Cemetery, Linsdale, Polk County, Tennessee.
The name is spelled Hauk on the tombstone and Houk on his military records.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 3 July 1887
- Date of death: 5 April 1919
- County: Polk
- Hometown: Pendergrast
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company C, 306th Engineers
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: St. Die, Vosges, Somme-Diene, Meuse Argonne
- Burial/Memorial Location: Friendship Baptist Church Cemetery, Linsdale, Polk County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Isham N. Houk
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.