Private J.C. Moore was Killed in Action.
Born 7 April 1922
Died 23 May 1945
Buried at the Honolulu, HI Memorial, N, 1241
184th Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division, Company H
Pvt Moore was initially buried at Okinawa 7th Cemetery, Ryukyu Retto.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 7 April 1922
- Date of death: 23 May 1945
- County: Roane
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 184th Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Okinawa
- Awards: Bronze Star, Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Honolulu Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor J.C. Moore
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.