Joseph Parker Robb was born January 21, 1896, in St. Paul, Minnesota, son of Joseph M. and Addie Robb. He began attending the University of Chattanooga in 1916. Robb was a Lieutenant in the 24th Trench Mortar Battery. He died of pneumonia at Camp Knox, Kentucky, on Feb. 27, 1919. He is buried at Oak Woods Cemetery in Chicago, Ill.
Photo courtesy of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Special Collection.
- Rank: Second Lieutenant
- Date of birth: 21 January 1896
- Date of death: 27 February 1919
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chicago, Ill
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 24th Trench Mortar Battery
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Oak Woods Cemetery, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Joseph P. Robb
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.