James Benedict Barrett was the son of Earl Barrett and Genoa Noccorina.
Seaman 2c Barrett died 30 July 1945. He served on the U.S.S. Indianapolis (CA-35).
He is listed on the Tablets of the Missing, Manila American Cemetery, Philippines. Awarded Purple Heart.
- Rank: Seaman Second Class
- Date of birth: 9 April 1927
- Date of death: 30 July 1945
- County: Bradley
- Service Branch: Navy
- Division/Assignment: USS Indianapolis (CA-35)
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Manila American Cemetery, Fort Bonifacio, Manila, Philippines
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James B. Barrett
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.