James McMillon was born on 11 January 1915, the son of Martha C. McMillon.
Died of wounds 17 April 1945
3rd Field Artillery Observation Battalion, Battery B
Pvt McMillon was initially buried at St. Avold-Metz Cemetery, France. He is buried at Raleigh National Cemetery, North Carolina, 24, 1335.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 11 January 1915
- Date of death: 17 April 1945
- County: Cocke
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 3rd Field Artillery Observation Battalion, Battery B
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Raleigh National Cemetery, NC
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James F. McMillon
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.