James Harville was born on 15 November 1921, the son of William “Bill” McKinley Harville and Vena Annie Singleton.
He died 14 March 1945 at Waldrach, Germany. T/4 Harville was initially buried at the American War Cemetery, Hamm, Luxembourg.
Buried at Knoxville National Cemetery, B, 6678
Technician Fourth Class
116th Cavalry, Company F
- Rank: Technician Fourth Class
- Date of birth: 15 November 1921
- Date of death: 14 March 1945
- County: Grainger
- Hometown: Thorn Hill
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 116th Cavalry, Company F
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James Harville
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.