Technician 5th Class James Kenneth Brown was born on June 21, 1919. His parents were Thomas Levi Brown and Cora Lee Boring. He died on March 20, 1945.
The remains of Technician 5th Class Brown were returned from a cemetery in France or Belgium to the United States aboard either the U. S. Army Transport John L. McCarley or Robert F. Burns on April 1st or 2nd of 1948. Buried at Middle Settlement Cemetery, Blount Co.
18th Infantry Regiment, 1st Division, Medical Department, Company A
- Rank: Technician 5th Class
- Date of birth: 21 June 1919
- Date of death: 20 March 1945
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Louisville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 18th Infantry Regiment, 1st Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Middle Settlement Cemetery, Blount County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James K. Brown
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.