Born 1912, Tennessee
Killed in Action 9 July 1944
Technician Fourth Class
T/4 Rogers enlisted on 4 June 1942 at Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia.
T/4 Rogers was returned from La Cambe-Isigny, France. He is buried at Zachary Taylor National Cemetery at Louisville, Kentucky, together with S/Sgt John L. Benton, Pvt Joseph J. Pierce, PFC Philip L. Robinson and Cpl William D. Riffel.
- Rank: Technician 4th Class
- Date of death: 9 July 1944
- County: Claiborne
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Normandy Campaign
- Burial/Memorial Location: Zachary Taylor National Cemetery, Louisville, KY
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James M. Rogers
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.