Jasper Earl Hill was the son of Judge Randolph Hill and Jenive Albright.
He was killed in an accident in Italy. He entered the service June 5, 1942 and had been overseas since February, 1943. He participated in two battles in North Africa and in Italy.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 20 March 1919
- Date of death: 3 June 1945
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Greenback
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: Transportation Corps
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Salem Baptist Church Cemetery, Blount County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Jasper E. Hill
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.