Jess Willard White was born at Jearoldstown, Tennessee, the son of Charlie Anderson White and Bessie Pearl Jackson of Greeneville, TN. He married Louise Johnson in Virginia in 1938.
He Died non Battle 1946
Private First Class
Jess White enlisted on 11 April 1944 at Camp Shelby in Mississippi and was stationed at Jackson, Miss. Prior to his Army entrance he was an employee at Tennessee Eastman Corporation. He is buried at Bethany Free Will Baptist Church Cemetery, Jearoldstown, Greene County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 16 August 1914
- Date of death: 26 January 1946
- County: Greene
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Bethany Free Will Baptist Church Cemetery, Jearoldstown, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Jess W. White
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.