Jesse Parrent Hunt was born 23 March 1892, Chattanooga, Tennessee to Jesse D. Hunt and Annie Parrent. He entered the service on February 18, 1918 at Austin, Texas and trained at the Ground School at Carlstrom Field in Florida and Barron Field in Texas.
He died of influenza when he was at home on leave.
Picture from the Chattanooga Sunday Time memorial Supplement May 25, 1919
- Rank: Lieutenant
- Date of birth: 23 March 1892
- Date of death: 17 October 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Forest Hills Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Jesse P. Hunt
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.