John Alva Stiles was born on 8 January 1925, Tennessee, the son of Wilson Styles and Cordia Viola Schultz. He had one brother, Orie Stiles and one sister, Abba Styles.
He died 19 May 1946 at at Mims Clinic, Newport, Cocke County, Tennessee of a ruptured peptic ulcer and generalized peritonitis.
- Rank: Technician Fifth Class
- Date of birth: 8 January 1925
- Date of death: 19 May 1946
- County: Jefferson
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Hills Union Cemetery, Dandridge, Jefferson County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XII, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John A. Stiles
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.