John Herbert Mischler (also spelled as Mishler) was born on 27 March 1895 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Isaac and Delta Mischler.
He died on 14 January 1919 at the Naval Hospital in Brooklyn, New York City of cardiac disease.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 27 March 1895
- Date of death: 14 January 1919
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Division/Assignment: Medical Corps Nav Amm Depot USMC
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Sponsored by: John B. Romeiser
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.