John Malone was born in Loudon, Tennessee. He was killed in action at the age of 27.
Son of George W. Malone and Rachel Trephanie Hooker
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 3 January 1889
- Date of death: 12 September 1918
- County: Loudon
- Hometown: Loudon
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 61st Infantry Regiment, 5th Infantry Divion
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: St. Mihiel
- Burial/Memorial Location: Watson Cemetery, Loudon County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John Malone
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.