John Stuart Good
Born 14 June 1896, Milligan, Tennessee
John Stuart Good volunteered in the United States Navy in June 1918, and was assigned to the Naval Training Station at New Orleans, LA, for his preliminary sea work. He was on duty there until November 4, 1918, when he was drowned in the Mississippi River while assisting in raising a sunken tugboat.
Mother: Mrs. Annie L. Good, Hotel Good, Morristown, TN
Enlisted Nashville, TN, 18 June 1918
- Rank: Apprentice Seaman
- Date of birth: 14 June 1896
- Date of death: 4 November 1918
- County: Hamblen
- Hometown: Morristown
- Service Branch: Navy
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Unknown
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John S. Good
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.