Kenneth Reed Rader was the only child of John Clark Rader and Georgie Lou Saylor. He died Non Battle March 27, 1945.
He was initially buried at Saint André Cemetery at Évreux, France and reburied at Ardennes American Cemetery, Neupré (Neuville-en-Condroz), Belgium, Plot: C Row: 14 Grave: 28.
Service: U.S. Army Air Forces, 15th Squadron, 61st Troop Carrier Group
Aircraft C-47A, Serial number # 42-32933
1st Lt Richard M. Perry, NY
2nd Lt Kenneth R. Rader
FLOF James G. Melarvie
S/Sgt Roy Joseph Greene
- Rank: Second Lieutenant
- Date of birth: 15 August 1924
- Date of death: 27 March 1945
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 15th Squadron, 61st Troop Carrier Group
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Ardennes American Cemetery, Neupré (Neuville-en-Condroz), Belgium
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIV, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: Cindy Norwood
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.