Connie Lambert was born in Knoxville, TN. He served with the Seventh Machine Gun Battalion and was killed in action in France. He was married to Myrtle L. Lemmons who lived in Kingsport, TN at the time he went overseas, and he had a son, Worley Dillard Lambert.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 20 October 1895
- Date of death: 20 October 1918
- County: Sullivan
- Hometown: Kingsport
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 7th Machine Gun Battalion
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Morrison Chapel Cemetery, Kingsport, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Connie M. Lambert
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.