Lester Edison “Eddie” Anderson was born on 24 March 1922, the son of William Procter Anderson and Ethel Mae Slaven.
Killed in Action 16 April 1945
Buried at Sharps Place Cemetery, Jamestown, TN
1125th Armored Field Artillery Battalion
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 24 March 1922
- Date of death: 16 April 1945
- County: Fentress
- Hometown: Jamestown
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 1125th Armored Field Artillery Battalion
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Sharps Place Cemetery, Jamestown, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Lester E. Anderson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.