LeVere Kyle was born on 31 May 1889 in Virginia, son of William Preston Kyle and Nannie Harriett Kyle. Husband of Kate Kyle.
He died from a shrapnel wound on 9 Oct 1918 in Le Havre, France. His remains were returned in 1922 and was buried at Glendale Cemetery.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 31 May 1889
- Date of death: 9 October 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Coulterville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company M, 116th Regiment, 29th Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Glendale Cemetery, Leighton, Colbert County, Alabama
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Levere Kyle
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.