Lewis Bland Adams was born 7 June 1896, Englewood, Tennessee, son of James Adams.
Died 7 October 1918
Lewis Bland Adams was an engineer before his induction into military service on September 3, 1918 at Camp Wadsworth, South Carolina. He died of measles and pneumonia in France. He is buried at Adams Cemetery, McMinn County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 7 June 1896
- Date of death: 7 October 1918
- County: McMinn
- Hometown: Englewood
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company L, 57th Pioneer Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Adams Cemetery, McMinn County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Lewis B. Adams
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.