Clifford Lewis, Army Serial Number 34490987, served at Camp Adair, Oregon. He drowned at the Willamette River on July 20, 1943 when his boat capsized during maneuvers. He was the son of Thomas Elijah Lewis and Florence Woods.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 18 December 1919
- Date of death: 20 July 1943
- County: Cocke
- Hometown: Newport
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: Company G, 415th Infantry
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Dutch Bottoms Cemetery, Cocke County
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Clifford Lewis
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.