Private Mack Rose was assigned to the 6th Infantry Regiment, 5th Infantry Division. He died on 5 October 1918 and is interred in D,30,15 Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France.
He was the son of Sarah Rose of Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 25 November 1895
- Date of death: 5 October 1918
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company F, 6th Infantry Regiment, 5th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Mack Rose
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.