Major Gratz Ellison was born 23 July 1895 in LaFollette, Tennessee. He died of influenza and pneumonia on 3 October 1918 and is buried plot B, row 1, grave 17, Brookwood American Cemetery, Brookwood, England.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 23 July 1895
- Date of death: 3 October 1918
- County: Claiborne
- Hometown: Speedwell
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 17th Company Camp Gordon September Auto Replacement Draft
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Brookwood American Cemetery, Brookwood, England
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Major G. Ellison
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.