Marcus Woolsey “Mark” Brown, Flight Officer, died on 2 October 1945 in a plane crash at Eglin Field, Florida, together with Ernest E. Greenwood. He was born on 22 November 1920 in Esbon, Jewell County, Kansas. Son of Stephen Burton Brown and Livinia Marqueta Payne. Husband of Mary Ellen Rork. His hometown was Afton, Greene County, TN.
He is buried at Shiloh Cumberland Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Tusculum, Greene County, TN.
- Rank: Flight Officer
- Date of birth: 22 November 1920
- Date of death: 2 October 1945
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Afton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Shiloh Cumberland Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Tusculum, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Marcus W. Brown
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.