Born 8 June 1894, Dunlap, Tennessee. Son of John C. Harvey and Millie E. McClure. He was killed in action in France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 8 June 1894
- Date of death: 15 September 1918
- County: Sequatchie
- Hometown: Dunlap
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company C, 321st Machine Gun Battalion
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Rankin Cemetery, Dunlap, Sequatchie County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Mark Harvey
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.