Marrion Ellis Stephens was born on 28 April 1920, the son of Caleb David Stephens and Ermine Smith. Husband of Rillie Audie Atkins and father of Doris Dean Stephens.
He was Killed in Action 6 March 1945
Buried at Bills Creek Cemetery, Jamestown, TN
417th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Battalion, Medical Detachment
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 28 April 1920
- Date of death: 6 March 1945
- County: Fentress
- Hometown: Jamestown
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 417th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Battalion
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Bills Creek Cemetery, Jamestown, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Marrion E. Stephens
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.