Meredith George (Gib) Jenkins was born 27 February 1894, Monroe County, Tennnessee to Layban A. Jenkins and Dialtha Adeline Tallent. He was the husband of Ersa Mae Kennedy and father of Meredith Reed Jenkins.
He served in the 428th Motorized Supply Train. He died on 12 October 1918 of pneumonia and is listed on the Tablets of the Missing at Suresnes American Cemetery, Suresnes, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 27 February 1894
- Date of death: 12 October 1918
- County: Monroe
- Hometown: Vorone
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 549 Motor Truck Company
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Suresnes American Cemetery, Suresnes, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: Roy Kennedy
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.