Millard Lawson was born on 5 May 1926, the son of Hobart Lawson and Bobbie Hartley.
He was Killed in Action 11 April 1945 in Germany
94th Infantry Division, 3rd Army
Pvt Lawson is buried at Lawson Cemetery, Eidson, Hawkins County, Tennessee.
The Rogersville Review, 30 August 1945
Pvt. Miljard Lawson, youngest son of Mrs. Bobbie H. Brewer of Eidson, was killed in action somewhere in Germany on April 11, 1945, after only two months of overseas service. Pvt. Lawson entered service in September, 1944, and after receiving his basic training, was sent overseas in February, 1945. He has one brother, Pvt. Ralph W. Hatley, who is now stationed at Fort Bliss, Texas after serving 3 ½ years in the Hawaiian Islands.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 5 May 1926
- Date of death: 11 April 1945
- County: Hawkins
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 94th Infantry Division, 3rd Army
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lawson Cemetery, Eidson, Hawkins County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Millard Lawson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.