Neil Edward Ingle was born on 20 January 1922, Bell County, Kentucky to George Washington Ingle and Mossie Etta Noah.
He died non Battle 22 March 1943 in Camp Rucker, Dale County, Alabama
Private Ingle enlisted on 4 June 1942 at Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia.
The Knoxville News-Sentinel, 28 March 1943
Pvt. Neil Ingle, 22, of Camp Rucker, Ala., was accidentally killed on maneuvers, his parents, Mr. and Mrs. George Ingle of Tazewell, have been notified. He was mortally wounded, according to reports, by a blank cartridge. His gun caught under his belt and was accidentally discharged. He died Monday. Two other brothers are in service, Clarence Ingle in North Africa and Judd Ingle, stationed in Louisiana. Services were to be held at Liberty Baptist Church.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 20 January 1922
- Date of death: 22 March 1943
- County: Claiborne
- Hometown: New Tazewell
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Liberty Cemetery, Tazewell, Claiborne County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Neil E. Ingle
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.