Nicholas Elias Wallace was born 1 May 1896, Trade, Tennessee to Jordan Wallace and Nancy Emma Martin.
Private Nicholas E. Wallace was a member of 150th Infantry Regiment, 38th Division. He died of pneumonia on 16 October 1918 and is listed on the Tablets of the Missing at Suresnes American Cemetery, Suresnes, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 1 May 1896
- Date of death: 16 October 1918
- County: Johnson
- Hometown: Trade
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 150th Infantry Regiment, 38th Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Suresnes American Cemetery, Suresnes, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Nicholas E. Wallace
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.