Oscar Ray Liner was born 15 October 1895, McMinn County, Tennessee to James Smith Liner and Mary Jane Dillingham. Pvt Liner died of wounds received in Action in France on 12 October 1918. He is buried at Mount Cumberland Cemetery, McMinn County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 15 October 1895
- Date of death: 12 October 1918
- County: Polk
- Hometown: Benton
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 127th Infantry Regiment, 32nd Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Verdun offensive
- Burial/Memorial Location: Mount Cumberland Cemetery, Athens, McMinn County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Oscar R. Liner
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.