Sgt. Patrick K. Durham, 24, of Chattanooga, Tenn. died August 28, 2010 in Babur, Afghanistan of wounds suffered when insurgents attacked their unit with an improvised explosive device. 1st Battalion, 320th Field Artillery Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), Fort Campbell, Ky. He leaves his wife, Kristy W. Durham and two sons, Elijah and Jordan, one daughter, Cheyenne, his father, Sammy Durham, a brother, SGT. Brandon L. Durham, three sisters, Nikki, Samara and Kristi. His mother, Tammy F. Henderson, is deceased.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 20 October 1985
- Date of death: 28 August 2010
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 320th Field Artillery Regiment, 101st Airborne Division
- Conflict: Afghanistan
- Burial/Memorial Location: Francis Cemetery, Marion County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Patrick K. Durham
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.