Paul K. Beck was born in 1921 in Tennessee. He was married to Shirley Beck and had a 3-week old daughter, Paula Irene Beck. Son of Ellis King Beck and Nancy Elizabeth Jarrard. He had two sisters. Pvt. Beck was killed in Brest, France.
Members of the US 6th Armored Division Interred at the Brittany American Cemetery and Memorial, at Plot K: http://www.super6th.org
- Rank: Private
- Date of death: 25 August 1944
- County: Blount
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 50th Infantry Battalion, 6th Armored Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Brittany American Cemetery, St. James (Manche), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: Danni Greaser
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.