Paul Zirkle Crabtree was the son of Arch Montgomery Crabtree and May Kezziah Cate. Husband of Florence Gregory. He entered the service Novembeer 7, 1942 and had been overseas since November, 1943. Pfc Crabree was killed in action in France and was returned from St. James-Avranches in France.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 30 April 1922
- Date of death: 7 September 1944
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Louisville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 13th Infantry Regiment, 8th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Paul Z. Crabtree
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.