Reuben (also Rubin or Rheubin) Lewis McDaniel was born in 1896 in Livingston, Kentucky. He was a concrete worker for Claude Hood in Bearden, Knoxville, Tennessee, prior to the war. He died of broncho pneumonia on 4 February 1919 at the Base Hospital at Camp Jackson in Columbia, South Carolina.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 18 May 1896
- Date of death: 4 February 1919
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 2nd Company, 8th Battalion, 156th Depot Brigade
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: New Gray Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: John B. Romeiser
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.