Robert Anderson Dykes was born 11 October 1888 in Whitwell, TN to son of John J. Dykes and Amanda M. Hudson. He was married to Mina Agnes Dykes. Pfc Dykes died at a hospital at Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts of pneumonia following influenza.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 11 October 1888
- Date of death: 13 December 1918
- County: Marion
- Hometown: Whitwell
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 7th Battalion USG
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Walker Cemetery, Walker Cemetery Whitwell, Marion County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert A. Dykes
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.