Robert Foster Broyles was born in 1896 in LaFollette, Tennessee, son of Alice Broyles
Died of cerebro spinal meningitis.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 1 October 1896
- Date of death: 19 October 1918
- County: Campbell
- Hometown: LaFollette
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 57th Pioneer Infantry
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Fincastle United Methodist Church Cemetery, Fincastle, Campbell County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert F. Broyles
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.