Robert Johnson was the son of John Lewis Johnson and Eliza Jane Jenkins. Husband of Nancy J. Breeden and father of Cleamon Johnson Sr.
Sergeant Robert Johnson departed on 17 May 1918 and arrived in Europe on 7th June 1918. He was Killed in Action in France.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 24 August 1887
- Date of death: 29 September 1918
- County: Cocke
- Hometown: Hartford
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 113th Machine Gun Battalion, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Ypres, Lankoff Farm, Hindenberg Line, Bellecourt, Neury Premont, Brancourt, Busigney, Beau Bohain
- Burial/Memorial Location: Clark Cemetery Hartford, Hartford, Cocke County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert Johnson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.