Robert McKinley Hughett was the son of William Hughett and Martha Phillips. He died on France and was initially buried at the American Cemetery Ploisy, Aisne, France. Buried at the Knoxville National Cemetery, B-17, 3678.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 11 February 1898
- Date of death: 18 July 1918
- County: Scott
- Hometown: Oneida
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company E, 16th Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Aisne-Marne
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert M. Hughett
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.