Roy Omer Palmer was born 4 August 1895 in Knox County, Tennessee. He served as a Private with Infantry 118th AMB – Co. 105 and died of wounds received in action on 28 December 1918. He is buried in Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, Tennessee. Section C Site 3632.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 17 April 1897
- Date of death: 28 December 1918
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 118th Ambulance Company
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Ypres sector, Cambrai, St. Quentin
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: Edwin P. Nolen
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.