Sam Wiley Renneau was born in Dandridge, Tennessee. He died of wounds received in action and is buried plot D, row 4, grave 14, at the Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France. According to the headstone, his name is spelled with a double N.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 12 April 1898
- Date of death: 8 October 1918
- County: Jefferson
- Hometown: Dandridge
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Sam W. Reneau
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.