Samuel Beauregard Hoge was born in 1891 in Sequatche County, Tennessee. He died at the age of 27 at the Base Hospital at Cap Travis in Texas of Broncho Pneumonia. He was buried at the National Cemetery at San Antonio. He served with the 19th Infantry, Company F.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 27 July 1891
- Date of death: 30 October 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Maryville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company F, 19th Infantry
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: San Antonio National Cemetery, San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Samuel B. Hoge
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.