Samuel Davis Picklesimer was born in Athens, Tennessee, son of Callie S. Picklesimer. He was gassed on September 27, 1918 and died 12 October 1918 in Reading, England. Pvt Picklesimer was initially buried in Cemetery #1126, Reading, England. Buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery, S, 14103.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 14 January 1890
- Date of death: 12 October 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: East Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company H, 117th Infantry, 30th Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Samuel D. Picklesimer
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.