Thomas Sutton was the son of Peter Sutton and Emily J. Purkey. He died 20 August 1918 of pneumonia.
Buried at Purkey’s Cemetery, Sneedville, TN
4th Training Regiment, Company K
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 5 March 1894
- Date of death: 20 August 1918
- County: Hancock
- Hometown: Sneedville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 4th Training Regiment
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Asa Purkey Cemetery, Evanston, Hancock County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Thomas Sutton
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.