Tommy Edwin McKeehan was born on 3 June 1924, the son of Ora Thomas Mckeehan and Mildred Francis Simerly.
He died on 10 June 1944 in France
Buried at Happy Valley Cemetery, Elizabethton, TN
Private First Class
115th Infantry Regiment, 29th Infantry Division, Company L
The Johnson City Press, 18 July 1944
Pfc. Tommy E. McKeehan, Carter countian who was killed in infantry action in France June 11, was a son fo Mr. and Mrs. Ora McKeehan of Elizabethton, route 4. A 1943 graduate of Happy Valley High School, Private McKeehan began Army service June 7 of that year. Surviving are the parents; three sisters, Mrs. Thurman Adams and Maxine and Dorothy Ruth McKeehan, all of route 4, and his grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. J.H. Simerly of West G street extension, Elizabethon.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 3 June 1924
- Date of death: 10 June 1944
- County: Carter
- Hometown: Elizabethton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 115th Infantry Regiment, 29th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: p
- Burial/Memorial Location: Happy Valley Cemetery, Elizabethton, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Tommy E. McKeehan
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.