William Pruett Myers was born in Townsend, TN, son of Joseph Rosecrans Myers and Laura Ann Feezell. He served with Company I, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Division. He participated in all battle that the 117th Infantry took part in and was killed in action in France.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 26 December 1889
- Date of death: 7 October 1918
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Townsend
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company I, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Bethel Cemetery, Townsend, Blount County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor W. Pruett Myers
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.