Wade Eugene Wright was born in Anderson County, Tennessee to Abe Bright Wright.
Enlisted on February 5, 1942, in Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Wade Wright was returned from Gafsa, Tripolitania in Libya. He is buried in Knoxville National Cemetery on June 25, 1948 (Secion B, Plot 6433)
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 1 July 1918
- Date of death: 6 April 1943
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 60th Infantry Regiment, 9th Infantry Division
- Theater: North Africa
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Wade E. Wright
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.